Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Chiming In

I know, I know, I’ve been bad; leaving you reading only the updates from Randy, and never once from me!  I’m here!  It is really hard work getting well, and I’ve been busy with that.


I want to echo Randy’s Thank You to all of you who have donated your money, your time, your prayers, and all of your love and and support.  I couldn’t imagine going through this without the power of this village behind me. You all give me such vigor and a positive attitude that I CANNOT possibly lose this fight.

2 comments:

  1. Kick ass and beat this thing! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear of your latest progress, Jen! You are such a fiery pistol - I'm not at all surprised how much you are kicking ass!

    Think of you often and sending love and positive thoughts always! Enjoy your Oscar Party!!

    XOXO
    Spunky

    ReplyDelete