Sunday, August 11, 2019

3 weeks till Jen's memorial party

Jen in party mode!
Just another reminder about Jen's memorial party.  It is in just under 3 weeks on Saturday, August 31st (Jen's actual Birthday) and will begin around 6 pm and go until whenever.  This party is for Jen!  Again this was part of her wishes.  It is a chance for those that loved her to be able to come together and celebrate her life.  I welcome all who knew Jen and would like to come.  The party will be at our house.  Please spread the word.  I also posted a notice on Jen's Facebook account.  I have set up an email account for anyone who needs more info or my address.  The email is jensmemorialparty@gmail.com  Please feel free to email or call me if you wish to help out or just need more info.  As I am sure to get a lot of spam on a publicly posted email, please identify yourself so I will know to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment